Do you want to talk with someone about how to join or get involved with CASC? Students–email the CASC State President, Raffi Margossian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advisors and other adults–call or email the CASC office at 510.834.2272 or email@example.com.
Membership for Schools
CASC is an association of the student councils in California. Is your school a member?
Become a CASC member school and receive many benefits!
- Member school
- Attend program — mention special advisor events
- Region advisor
- Attend a program
- Bring your school to casc / make your school a member school
- Serve on your region cabinet
- Apply for state council (apps in spring, email Ronak now if you’re interested)
- Volunteer to staff conferences
- Get trained as a counselor (sdp)
- CASC 2020–bring it to your school
Alumni, Friends, Parents, and others